Pages

Popular Posts

Friday 23 March 2012

My first post!!!

Well, I have just braved setting up a blog! It's going ok so far. I will hopefully use this to share with you all my craft creations!!!

Ok so a little about me, I lurve making stuff (I say stuff because I will have a go at anything I can), some of my recent creations include ribbon trees, snowman soup and favours for my baby boy's christening. Oh yes did I forget to mention that between crafting I am a full time mum to 2 beautiful children a gorgeous 2 (nearly 3) year old little girl Annie and a handsome 8 month old baby boy Henry. Then there are my other babies, a stunning 8 year old black Labrador Phoebe, a crazy 10 year old Bengal Heidi, William the oap rabbit, Tom and Jerry (the latest edition to the household) are our gerbils!! Then last but not least there is my amazing husband Edward!!

Please all bear with me while I get used to posting on here and I hope you all enjoy seeing my latest crafty creations and I may even be able to inspire some people to have ago and creating something amazing for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment