Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday 24 March 2012

My first sepia card!! probably not the best picture ever taken ( I myself was quite impressed with the card) it doesnt seem to pick up all the subtle rose colours in the paper and the feathers in the bottom corner.
Again I handmade the hat pins and rosettes in the picture. I really enjoyed colouring this image in using distress ink (and yes again it was my very favourite wait for it.........vintage photo!!!) and a water brush I was really pleased with the result and for the first time EVER I have used my labels 16 as a stencil for distressing!! and I was well impressed. I have used a vintage style button as an embellishment for behind the bouquet of roses and rosettes, again flowers and rosettes have all been distressed (and I'm not going to even mention the colour I used).
I have also stamped and coloured another image and I will be posting the finished card on here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Vicki, loving the vintage look! :-) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete