Pages

Popular Posts

Friday 13 April 2012

DESIGN TEAM CARDS- MIMIC PICK OF THE WEEK

Hello!!!!! I hope you all like the pick of the week!!! as I said yesterday I was lucky enough to have been given the chance to play with this and design some cards from the show!!! I can now share with you all my cards that I designed!!

Ok, so having read some of peoples thoughts on the create and craft facebook page there is alot of mixed views about this disk!!! All I can say is give it a chance you won't regret it. When I received this kit I thought oh my... what am i going to do with this, but when I started playing with it all my apprehension disappeared!! It isn't my usual kind of card design (as you can see from my other samples!!) but you know what it is sometimes a great thing to give yourself a challenge and think outside of your usual crafty box!! I for one will now be doing this more often as I was so impressed with the art work and all the tools that you can use to make your project unique to you!!!
I am usually a stamper (after spending hundreds and a bit more... on lots of other crafting goodies!!!) I decided that that's what I loved to do. Usually my cd's only now come out when I need to do a quick card, for the men or when you cant get the stamp of the image I want to use, with this cd having line drawn images I could still be as creative as I would usually be using my stamps and colouring with promarkers and my polychromos and best of all I could make the papers to suit my card!!!!





Well done to everyone on the design team, there are some fabulous samples and I am really proud to be part of the team!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Lovely cards! You did a fantastic work on all of them! I see that these are your first posts. In the future, please post each card separate, or at least the card you plan on entering into a challenge. This goes for all challenges, not just ours. And you will also need to put a link back to the challenge you are entering. But for now, thank you for entering Fat Pages Cards with Attitude! We are beginning a Top 3! You can also enter the same card into our sister challenge, ATCs Cards with Attitude. The link is on our site. More chances to win! Hope to see you again!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete