Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines and Exciting Stuff!!!!

Happy valentines!!! Seeing as it is valentines I thought I would share with you some great news!!! I have been accepted on to a new design team!! I will be designing for cuddly buddly crafts!!! I'm so excited with my new challenge and I can't wait to start!!!!

I thought today I would share with you a new whimsy stamp that I purchased cause I just think she is soooo cute!! And seeing as though it will soon be spring (let's hope it's not long away!!) I thought I would colour her using turquoise and pink (my favourite combo!!!) probably more summery than spring but never mind!!!

I used pencils to colour this image as I wanted a pastel finish to the image then I used my usual embellishments!!!

I love this image and I am so glad i have started trying different images to stamp and colour!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the colouring!!
    Thanks so much for entering our Dt call at Inky Impressions, and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete